Texan Auto Insurance is your neighborhood auto insurance provider. We take the hassle out of shopping for auto insurance by providing quick, easy, and affordable quotes with the option to purchase same-day coverage if needed. Also, our Houston insurance agency provides excellent protection for you, your family, and your vehicles. We can create a policy just for you.
About Texan auto insurance
Texan Auto Insurance has been in the auto insurance industry since 1997. The company offers auto, business & commercial, motorcycle, homeowners, Mexico insurance, and surety bonds. The company customizes coverage to meet individual needs and budgets. Also, the company’s primary goal is to provide people with low-cost insurance.
Name: Texan auto insurance
President: Adeel Hashmi
Headquarters: 10765 Gulf freeway
Houston, TX 77034
Related Articles: A-MAX AUTO INSURANCE: Policies, Discounts and 2023 Reviews
Phone: (713) 947-6966, (713) 947-0194
Fax number: (713) 947-0577
SIC Code: 64,641
NAICS Code: 5242,524210
Products of Texan Auto Insurance
This insurance protects you against financial loss in the event of an accident. This insurance also covers damage to third-party property.
Commercial and Business
This option can assist you in meeting your specific business needs.
Find a variety of insurance options to find the best one for you.
A standard homeowners policy covers both the house and the contents.
You can protect your family during a trip to Mexico by purchasing Mexico insurance. Because the policy of the United States does not cover you and your family if you are in Mexico. It’s an excellent choice for coverage.
These bonds fall under the category of consumer protection.
If you sign a contract with a client, A surety bond serves as a guarantee that you will complete the work as specified in the contract. If you fail to follow or complete a contract, the client may file a claim against the surety bond. It will assist the client in recouping some funds lost due to the project’s failure.
Related Articles: UNITED EQUITABLE INSURANCE COMPANY: Policy, Claims and 2023Reviews
When you have insurance, the insurance company pays a settlement on your behalf. A bond, on the other hand, requires you to pay the settlement to the affected customer.
Jobs in Texan auto insurance
This company’s revenue per employee exceeds the industry average.
- Texan Auto Insurance has a very small market share in its industry.
- Revenue growth is lower than the industry average.
- The number of employees is not growing at the same rate as the industry average.
What is Commercial Auto Insurance?
Commercial auto insurance covers collisions, property damage, bodily injury, comprehensive physical damage (theft, vandalism, flood, and other risks), and damages caused by uninsured motorists for vehicles used for business purposes. Individual automobile policies do not cover business use, so a separate policy is required.
Who Needs Commercial Auto Insurance?
Commercial auto insurance is required for any vehicle that is registered as a commercial vehicle or carries a commercial license plate or tag. More broadly, commercial auto insurance is required whenever a vehicle is used for business purposes.
A bucket truck to a car used by an employee to purchase supplies is all examples of appropriate business vehicles. Personal auto insurance policies will not cover damages resulting from such uses, leaving you, the business owner, vulnerable. A commercial auto policy will bridge the gap and put your mind at ease.
What Is the Difference Between Personal and Commercial Auto Insurance?
Commercial and personal auto insurance work in the same way. Both cover the same set of risks, and the claims process is largely the same. Both policies also require the insured to pay a deductible before the payout can begin.
Commercial auto policies, on the other hand, take into account the various types of vehicles and usage patterns that come with the business. A dump truck or large tractor-trailer, for example, is much larger and heavier than a personal car and thus has a greater potential to cause property damage and personal injuries. The right commercial auto policy will be tailored to the specific needs of your business, ensuring that you are only paying for what you require.
Various types of Texan auto insurance coverages
There are eight basic types of auto insurance in Texas. You can choose whether or not to purchase the others.
- Liability coverage pays to repair the other driver’s car if you caused the accident. It also covers the medical bills of the other drivers and their passengers, as well as some other expenses. Texas law requires that you have at least $30,000 in bodily injury coverage per person, up to a total of $60,000 per accident, and $25,000 in property damage coverage. This is referred to as 30/60/25 coverage.
Consider purchasing more liability insurance. If you cause a multi-vehicle accident or total the other driver’s car, the minimum liability limits may be insufficient. Also, if you don’t have enough liability coverage to cover the damages and injuries you cause, you may have to pay the difference out of your own pocket. The other driver may sue you.
Related Articles: HARLEY INSURANCE: H-Davidson Insurance Policies, Coverages & Discounts (Detailed Review)
- Collision coverage pays to repair or replace your car after an accident.
- Comprehensive (other than collision) coverage pays if your car is stolen or damaged by fire, flood, vandalism, or something other than a collision.
- Medical payments coverage pays your and your passengers’ medical bills. It also pays if you are injured while riding in someone else’s car, walking, or biking.
- Personal injury protection (PIP) coverage is similar to medical payments coverage. It covers your and your passengers’ medical bills. However, it also covers things like lost wages and other nonmedical expenses. In Texas, PIP coverage is included in all auto policies. If you do not want it, you must notify the company in writing.
- Uninsured/underinsured motorist coverage pays if you are hit by someone who does not have insurance or does not have enough to cover your medical and car repair bills. It also pays if you are involved in a hit-and-run accident. This coverage is required by insurance companies. If you do not want it, you must notify the company in writing.
Related Articles: Ascendant Insurance Best Product Review 2023
- Towing and labor coverage pays to have your car towed if it can’t be driven. It also covers the cost of labor to change a flat tire or jump-start your car battery.
- Rental reimbursement coverage pays for you to rent a car if yours is stolen or being repaired after an accident. Some policies also cover taxis or ride-hailing services.
How Much Does Texan Commercial Auto Insurance Cost?
Given the varying nature of business operations and the various types of commercial vehicles available, it is difficult to provide a benchmark or estimate. For small business owners, the cost of a vehicle typically ranges between $700 and $1,200, but this is only a guideline.
Choosing and Purchasing Commercial Auto Insurance
Our highly trained agents will take the time to learn about your company and the types of motor vehicle risks you face. From there, we can also determine the amount of coverage you require and compare prices from various insurance companies to find you the best deal.
Texan Auto Insurance Gulf Freeway
Automobile insurance protects you financially by paying the other driver’s car repair and medical bills if you cause an accident. Depending on the type of coverage you have, it may also pay to repair or replace your car if it is damaged or stolen. Texans have a Consumer Bill of Rights for auto insurance. When you purchase or renew a policy, your insurance company will provide you with a copy of the bill of rights.
Is auto insurance required?
Texas law requires drivers to show proof that they can pay for the accidents they cause. The majority of drivers do this by purchasing auto liability insurance. When you’re at fault in an accident, liability insurance pays to repair or replace the other driver’s car or other damaged property, as well as other people’s medical expenses. If you still owe money on your car, your lender will require you to have collision and comprehensive coverage.
Who is covered?
Most policies cover you, your family, and anyone driving your car with your permission. In order to determine who your policy covers and who is excluded from coverage, contact your agent or read your policy.
What happens if I buy a new car? Is it covered?
If you buy a new car, your current insurance will automatically cover it for about 20 days. The type of coverage is determined by whether the car is an additional or replacement vehicle.
- An additional car receives the same coverage as the car with the most coverage on your policy.
- A replacement car receives the same coverage as the car it replaces under your policy.
Related Articles: TWISTING INSURANCE: Definition, Examples, and Policies
Inform your company about a new car as soon as possible to avoid a lapse in coverage.
Is my insurance valid if I’m driving someone else’s car?
Cars on rent. Rental companies provide damage waivers and liability policies. The damage waiver is not insurance. It’s an agreement that the rental company will not charge you for damage to a car you rent.
You probably don’t need the rental agency’s liability insurance. Your own auto policy will usually cover you while driving a rental car for personal use. However, if you’re driving the rental car for work, it’s unlikely that you’ll be covered.
Before you rent a car, ask your agent if you need the rental company’s liability policy and damage waiver.
Cars were borrowed. If you cause an accident while driving a borrowed car, the car owner’s insurance pays claims. Furthermore, if the owner does not have insurance or does not have enough to cover the damages and injuries you caused, your insurance will cover them.
Furthermore, if you don’t own a car but frequently borrow one, you can purchase a non-owner liability policy that pays for damages and injuries you cause to others while driving a borrowed car. It does not cover your injuries or the damage to your vehicle.
If you borrow a car from a repair shop, your liability insurance will cover any damage to the vehicle. It will also pay for other people’s injuries and damages if you are at fault in an accident. Check your liability limits to ensure that they are sufficient to cover the damages.
I’m driving into Mexico; am I covered with Texan Auto Insurance?
Mexico does not recognize American auto policies. Some companies provide endorsements for short trips into Mexico, but the coverage may not meet Mexico’s legal requirements. If you’re driving into Mexico, you should get Mexican liability insurance. Some Texas agents sell them. Also, your agent may be able to refer you to an agent who does.
How do companies decide how much to charge me?
Insurance companies use a process known as underwriting to determine whether or not to sell you a policy and how much to charge you. Also, the amount you pay for insurance is referred to as a premium.
When determining your auto insurance premium, most companies take the following factors into account:
- Your driving record and claims history. Insurance companies will charge you more if you have had accidents or received tickets. Some companies may also refuse to sell you a policy.
- The location of your vehicle. Rates are higher if you live in a city. This is due to the fact that people in cities are more likely to be involved in car accidents or have their vehicles stolen than people in rural areas. Rates can also differ between ZIP codes within the same city.
Related Articles: Does insurance cover veneers?
- The type of vehicle you drive. Luxury, high-performance, and sports cars have the highest collision and comprehensive insurance rates. Rates are also higher for cars that are more expensive to repair.
- How you use your car. If you drive your car to and from work or use it for business purposes, your rates will be higher.
- Your credit score. Some companies base their charges on your credit score. Visit HelpInsure.com to find out which companies use credit scores.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is Texas car insurance higher?
Car insurance in Texas is prohibitively expensive. The average car insurance rate in Texas is $1,810 per year, which is 26.8 percent higher than the national average.
COSTS OF CAR INSURANCE IN TEXAS BY COVERAGE TYPE.
Does Allstate cover Texas?
We’ve Got Insurance in Texas Covered.
In Texas, we’re well-known. From Amarillo to Brownsville, El Paso to Texarkana, also, our Allstate agent network spans the entire state, ensuring that you can always find an agent who understands where – and how – you live.
How can I lower my car insurance in Texas?
Methods to Reduce Your Texas Insurance Premiums
- Pay your premium in advance rather than monthly.
- Examine Your Vehicle’s Additional Safety Features.
- Maintain a low mileage.
- Rates should be compared.
- Maintain a low point total.
- Make an attempt to remove points from your record.
Does Texas have car insurance?
Drivers in Texas are required to have auto insurance. Furthermore, you must carry proof of this coverage with you at all times while driving, which must be shown at the request of any law enforcement official. Moreover, those who do not carry the required coverage endanger themselves and may face severe penalties.