Amtex Auto Insurance is a Texan insurance agency that offers auto insurance as well as other policies. Their one-of-a-kind auto coverage plans provide you with the best alternative from dozens of insurance options. You may be familiar with Amtex Auto Insurance if you live in Texas. This insurance agency is a realistic alternative for many Texans because of its free online quotes, local agents, and a reasonable selection of coverage and add-on policies, but is it the perfect decision for you? We just examined the best auto insurance companies on the market in order to assist our readers in making informed selections about auto policies based on a provider’s financial strength, coverage, availability, pricing, and other factors. Continue reading to learn how Amtex Texas car insurance compares to obtaining coverage straight from an insurance company.
Overview of Amtex Auto Insurance
Amtex Auto Insurance is a Texan insurance agency that offers auto insurance as well as other policies. You can tailor their one-of-a-kind auto coverage plans to include coverage for Mexico. Amtex is an insurance agency, not a supplier of insurance. They connect customers with larger insurance companies at a fraction of the cost. Their web gateway communicates with providers, providing you with quick access to all the resources you need to file a claim. They develop fantastic coverage plans by aggregating the finest deals from several insurance suppliers.
Amtex Auto Insurance, established in Houston, sells auto insurance, commercial insurance, renters insurance, home insurance, motorcycle insurance, and Mexico insurance products throughout Texas. Since 2003, the bilingual firm has represented more than a dozen insurance companies in the region, including American Access Casualty Company, Acacia Insurance Group, Bristol West Insurance Group, Progressive, and United Automobile Insurance Company.
Amtex Auto Insurance Coverage
If you intend to get a policy from Amtex Auto Insurance, you should become acquainted with the many types of car insurance coverages that are available to you. Knowing what each coverage type includes, as well as its restrictions and exclusions, will help you prevent surprises later.
Amtex Auto Insurance provides its customers with the following basic car insurance coverage:
- Auto liability insurance
- Collision coverage
- Car insurance that covers everything
- Coverage for uninsured motorists
- Personal injury insurance (PIP)
Add-ons to Your Amtex Auto Insurance Policy
Amtex Auto Insurance offers the following add-ons for a cost when you purchase car insurance:
- Roadside assistance: Offers protection (up to $100) on the road for certain services such as towing, gas delivery, or a breakdown.
- Rental car reimbursement: Covers the cost of hiring a car (up to $25 per day for 30 days) while your vehicle is being repaired.
- Mexico insurance: Provides coverage for driving in Mexico up to certain limitations for each risk specified in the policy.
- Property damage protection: Covers damages to the injured party’s property for which you are accountable, such as fences and buildings, if you are at fault in an accident.
Amtex Insurance Cost and Discounts
Amtex car insurance rates, like those of any other carrier, are unique to each customer. This is due to the fact that insurance companies base your specific rates on a variety of information about you and your vehicle.
Some of the elements that can influence your Amtex auto insurance rates are as follows:
- Options for coverage: You can get by with just the state’s minimum needed coverage, but having more coverage can shield you from financial calamity. Additional coverage, on the other hand, will significantly raise your premiums.
- Coverage amounts: Increasing your coverage amounts can protect you financially, but it will raise your rates.
Any recent at-fault accident or moving offense may raise your car insurance rates.
- Age: Younger and older drivers typically pay more for car insurance than middle-aged drivers. Teen drivers are subject to the highest rates.
Even inside Texas, your rates can vary depending on your ZIP code. Drivers in places such as Houston, Dallas, and Austin will almost certainly pay more for car insurance than those in rural locations.
- Credit history: Drivers with poor credit will often pay more for car insurance than drivers with good credit.
Car Insurance Averages for Drivers of Various Profiles
You can only learn out how much an Amtex policy will cost you by contacting an Amtex agent and requesting a quote. However, to assist you in estimating your rates, below are some example rates from prominent providers for drivers of various profiles in Texas.
- Low rates for bare-bones coverage. Amtex Auto Insurance offers lower rates than national insurance providers because it is a locally owned and operated company.
- Plans that are adaptable. Amtex Auto Insurance provides a comprehensive range of services to meet your specific requirements. Many Texans, for example, like traveling to Mexico, and Amtex offers choices that include this coverage.
- High levels of customer satisfaction. Amtex Auto Insurance offers a plethora of positive customer reviews applauding the company’s rapid service and reasonable prices.
- There is no mobile app. Customers can’t use Amtex Insurance’s mobile applications because they aren’t conveniently accessible.
- Only available to drivers in Texas. If you are not a Texas resident, you will have to explore elsewhere for excellent coverage.
Amtex Insurance Coverage Options
- Collision Coverage: Collision coverage protects against any type of collision damage, regardless of responsibility. This option has a separate deductible.
- Comprehensive coverage includes damage to your car caused by theft, vandalism, weather-related concerns, and other factors, but does not include accident damage.
- Uninsured Coverage: Uninsured coverage protects you from losses caused by an uninsured motorist or in the event of a hit-and-run accident.
Amtex Car Insurance Discounts
Amtex’s website does not offer any available auto insurance discounts. Call one of their customer service professionals or go to their website to find out what discounts you might be entitled to.
If you’re looking for auto insurance, think about Amtex if…
- You want a flexible insurance policy that covers you in both Texas and Mexico.
- A personalized, regional attention that national car insurance companies cannot supply
Consider Amtex Auto Insurance alternatives if…
- You would rather get auto insurance straight from an insurance provider than via an insurance agency.
- You are a resident of one of the 49 states that aren’t Texas.
What is the Best Insurance Choice for me?
When shopping for car insurance, it’s critical to compare many estimates side by side. This provides you with the finest cost and coverage options.
Car Insurance Quotes for Experienced Drivers
|Car Insurance Company||Annual Rate Estimate|
|Texas Farm Bureau||$1,006|
Car Insurance Quotes for Bad Credit Drivers
|Car Insurance Company||Annual Rate Estimate|
|Texas Farm Bureau||$1,846|
Car Insurance Estimates For Young Drivers
|Car Insurance Company||Annual Rate Estimate|
|Texas Farm Bureau||$1,604|
Amtex auto insurance and other companies will compute your premiums using more than one variable. Compare car insurance quotes from numerous providers to guarantee you get the best rates.
Amtex Auto Insurance reviews
Our investigation into Amtex Auto Insurance customer satisfaction and reviews led us to the Better Business Bureau first (BBB). While Amtex has been recognized with the organization since 2010 and has an A+ rating, it only has one customer review with a one-star rating out of five.
Three complaints about billing and refund issues were submitted with the BBB in the last three years, one of which was resolved in the recent 12 months.
Amtex Auto Insurance’s website includes a claims page with direct connections to online claim forms and the websites of the various insurers it represents. Customers can also contact the Amtex claims department if they require extra assistance.
When you visit the Amtex website, you will discover dozens of mixed reviews from customers.
Amtex Apps And Technology
Because Amtex works with a variety of auto insurance companies, the technologies available to you may differ depending on your unique policy. Progressive, for example, provides a variety of mobile apps and usage-based insurance solutions.
All Amtex partner insurers accept online payments for policy premiums, which can be found on the Amtex website.
Our rating for Amtex Auto Insurance is 3.7 out of 5 stars.
Amtex Auto Insurance is a regional insurance agency rather than an insurance company, hence there are advantages and disadvantages to purchasing auto insurance from this company. Amtex represents several car insurance companies in the area, which may help you get the best rates on your coverage.
Because Amtex independent agents are typically local to the area, you may also benefit from working with someone who is well-versed in the area. Furthermore, because the agency is not linked with any one insurance company, it will be able to provide you with several policies or plan recommendations.
These services, however, are not free. For the comfort and convenience they give, the agency will charge a modest fee on top of your insurance rate. Furthermore, some of the customer reviews we reviewed tend to indicate that the level of customer support may differ depending on the region.
Because Amtex represents a variety of insurance companies, it is also critical to analyze the individual underwriter for your policy and ensure that it has the financial strength to meet its responsibilities.
Providers of Recommendable Car Insurance
While we enjoy Amtex Auto Insurance, it’s a good idea to compare your coverage options by receiving estimates from more than one insurance company. We recommend the following companies, each of which received 4.5 out of 5.0 stars.
Geico Insurance: The Best All-Around Policy
Geico is a well-known insurance company that we rated as “Best Overall” in our Geico review. It is well-known for its extensive coverage options, great financial strength, substantial discounts, and excellent customer service. Geico is a dependable alternative for most drivers because it is available nationwide, has low rates, and has a simple claims process.
State Farm Insurance Is the Best Option for Students
State Farm was selected Best For Students, and the insurance earned our approval for its financial strength, customer service, and low rates. In addition to regular coverages and add-ons, our State Farm insurance study discovered that the company also provides extras such as trip interruption coverage and rideshare coverage, which might tip the scales for many clients.
In order to provide consumers with reliable and unbiased information, our expert review team compiles data from dozens of auto insurance providers to create rankings of the best insurers. Companies are given a score in each of the areas listed below, as well as an overall weighted score out of 5.0 stars.
In this area, insurers with solid financial ratings and customer-first business practices obtain the best scores.
- Availability: We take into account availability by the state as well as exclusions for certain groups of drivers.
- Coverage: This grade is based on the many types of insurance offered, the maximum coverage limits, and the add-on policies.
- Costs and discounts: Our research team examines example quotes for a wide range of drivers in each state. Companies with the lowest pricing and the most car insurance discount options obtain the highest ratings.
- Customer Service: We sift through customer reviews and consumer feedback surveys from organizations such as J.D. Power.
- Technology: Auto insurers that offer mobile apps, innovative internet services, and telematics are more likely to meet the needs of their customers.